Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

RULES TO THIS GAME

I've run out of answers, I've asked the questions too many times. I might be thick brained or the chemical balance within me isn't allowing me to penetrate what is being told to me. So, I've written down my new rules:

1. Do Not talk about the "problems"
2. Try to just have a normal day
3. NO 20 QUESTIONS - or ANY questions actually
4. Keep Praying
5. Find my inner strength through this - remember the obstacles I've had to over come in the past - this will carry me from one day to the next
6. Do NOT put anyone on a pedestal - even if that confuses me, it is not accepted as praise
7. Be a separate person: Looks, Interests, outfits, parenting style, goals, dreams, laugh, smile, handshake..u get the point
8. Check in - but only with the facts
9. STOP ALL NEGATIVE!
10.Do NOT Question on decisions that have already been made - mine is not to question why
11.Do NOT comment on an opinion or a statement made - mine is not to communicate back at this time
12.Read, Research, Study and Relax
13.Get medical help I need with menopause
14.Reflect on the good - not everything sucks - look beyond the circle as there are good and happy things in my life still
15.Tell myself every day that my worth is great

No comments:

Post a Comment