Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

day before the end of the year

i want this year over. along with having the best thing ever happen - getting a gorgeous grand daughter - the worst thing ever happened as well. today is hard.

i need to keep reminding myself constantly:

keep mouth shut.
don't ask a question.
don't try to make a joke.
don't ask if anything is wrong or i will get the eye roll.
remember the rules.
add a new rule.
give it time - my next cut off date is january 15th, extended from the 31st of december.
write in the blog.
read a book.
stop thinking about what you have lost.
think about what you will gain again someday.
go for a walk.
go for a drive.
watch tv.
stay away cuz you are not welcome right now.

damn it i wished i was feeling better down in so cal cuz i forgot to buy my tequilla. now i have to go to the bar and spend a fortune there on the stuff.

oh well, it will keep me busy, for a while, until it is over, then i get to go home, and go on my computer, and watch tv, and go to sleep.

my life is too exciting for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment