Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Anyway


when do i get to be me again? I look forward to that day.

when is the way i talk or ask a question get to be accepted as its just me, being me? I will keep trying to be patient while waiting for you to see me as me.

when will i stop being put down or made to feel stupid? I will keep reminding myself to
be completely silent to a reaction, and to be careful in the words or questions I say.

when will that be fair for me? It is not about me right now.

when is the time going to come that i am simply accepted - warts, farts and all - again?
I know this answer, it will be when I accept me for me, all of me, mind, body and soul! I will come to realize that The positive things people say to me will be true in my eyes.

when i say something, when are you going to smile again? I will smile at you anyway. I will love you anyway. I will choose to be happy anyway. I will be strong, anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment