Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bullies - They are Effed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B-hVWQnjjM

I was bullied in elementary school and Jr. high. The "hip" girls sat behind me in class and used to get thrills out of pulling my hair 1 strand at time until enough of a commotion was made that the teacher would get mad at me. Then, they'd yell things at me while I walked home. One time the girls threw rocks at me while I ran all the way home. One hit me dead center in my forehead once. After that, my mom got me a bike so I could get away faster and probably so I'd lose weight. It wasn't until my brother died when I was 12 1/2 that they stopped teasing me. I guess they felt guilty. I wonder how far it would have gone with them trying to break me down and me wanting to kill myself? After that I found other cool girls to hang out with. Oh, well yeah they did do drugs, but at least doing drugs got me skinnier, right?! Well, I just wish kids would know how their words and actions can run so deep and become so scaring. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment