Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bright Days Ahead

Somebody needs to remind me that what I type can be misunderstood and my feelings might not come out in my words the way my heart is feeling.

I have way too much pain in my soul in comparison to the love and happiness I have in my heart.
My soul needs to be drained of this pain so my life can be fully lived the way it is meant to be lived! Monday my goal is to not let the day set without having an appointment with a therapist. It may take a few to go through before I find the 'one'. In 2001 I found Angela after meeting with two others and Angela and I had 3 years of continuous work we did together to help me get through a major part of my healing so I could move on. I now find that in my life I have new issues - mostly connected to old habits and events in my life.

I am confident with the love of my partner and my family and a few close friends that I will grow and experience healing and work on living an even healthier and amazing life!

No comments:

Post a Comment