Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hopeless

So I start the day doing fantastic. Fat free sugar free caramel latte and a small banana. Lunch is bowl of curry chicken and rice soup. I grab one piece of candy, I'm OK. A few sunflower seeds to snack on, doing well. Off to Water aerobics feeling so proud. I am starving when the class is over but I know I will eat something healthy at home. I warm up some meatloaf and a small baked potato. Sure, the potato needs butter but heck I've done so well all day this won't hurt. I'm still hungry and this time I need something 'sweet'. I reach for a granola bar. Not bad. Then, it happens. I smell popcorn being cooked downstairs. I try to resist, I give in and pop a bag. Yes, I finished the entire bag. Calories before class totaled: about 500. Calories after class total: about 1000. Hopeless. Fucking hopeless. I am so incredibly weak it sickens me. I hate myself right now. Sorry, but its the truth. On to sleep now only to pray I do better tomorrow, although tomorrow is a VERY busy day!

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to add the 3 choco chips cookies i snacked on while warming up the meatloaf. There goes another 120 calories :(

    ReplyDelete