Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

Grumpy

Why do I seem to want to challange so many people when they say things? Do I want to be correct? Do I want to always be right? Am I controlling? This has been something I've been concerned with for so long!

When I began my intense therapy in 2001, my therapist caught that. I would say that I just wanted to know, more specific..I needed to know. Angela said, why? Why do you need to know? Hmmm... my answer 'because' was not a good enough answer for her so I've had to think about that question for all these years that have followed.

I now try to let things go. I really do try! However I fail a lot. I think I inherited this from my mom and my sisters, but that isn't a good enough reason for me to keep doing it. I am going to turn 50 this year. I really need to let go of these annoying habits. 2010 the year of letting go! ha, we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment