Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Places I will visit when I move back to So Cal

1. San Diego Zoo - in honor of my sister who wanted so badly to go with me Fall 2012
2. Las Vegas - with Janyce - and any other girlfriends who want to go and bust loose in sin city
3. Ventura Beach - to sit on the sand and contemplate where my life has been and is headed
4. Yosemite - booking a room in the lodge and going for hikes to the falls and bridges
5. Colorado - visit my cousin and friends
6. San Francisco - meeting Jill and Maryn's baby and reliving fun times on the wharf
7. Santa Cruz - hanging out with my way cool nephew and his girlfriend, eating organic food
8. Solvang - reminiscing of days gone by and creating new smiles and memories
9. Laughlin NV - sitting looking out onto the Colorado river and Lake Mead
10.Getting ready for my amazing Cruise in July 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment