Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 13, 2012

Guess what?

Know what I dislike.....sneaky and dishonest behavior.
Suspicious behavior shows the true character of a person. Not being honest to themselves must be the hardest of all things for them, for they know when they are being deceptive.
I'm so incredibly glad that I am an open and honest person. I share my feelings to a fault and it sometimes comes back as a negative, however that is shortly lived. For I know when I lay my head down at night that I have treated all persons fairly, and in a loving and kind way. I've expressed my views to those, and they have rejected them to be honest, which falls on them and their conscious. They know. When I've stated something that makes them angry it is simply because they are hit between the eyes of the reality of their actions and that what is said, is the way it really is.
I'm very grateful for this gift. Thank you God for providing an honest spirit in me. Use me going forward to continue on this path and I know I will be rewarded. Now, where is my Princess charming dang it! I'm waiting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment