Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 weeks

Breathing. I'm concentrating on my breathing.
I am old (er) than many and I know I still have a lot to learn.
I really need to focus on the good, the now, the blessings that I have.
Wasting time on the negative and any wrongs has to be put in its place, the past. We cannot go back to change anything, we have to take the NOW and move forward so we can have a brighter future. I've learned this more the past 4 weeks since Karla has died. She had a life filled with so many ups and downs. She focused often on the sad, the past, the negative. I do not wish to live that way but instead be happy. To smile. To love. To help others. This is what brings me joy, when I am helping others. Life is short people, try to place aside anything that has brought you grief and sadness. 
I for one am so sorry to anyone that I might have hurt because of misplaced deep rooted pains. For lashing out, for not being kind when it would have been so much easier in the long run. This is my prayer. To let things go, to let any future stabs at me or my life to roll off and to take a higher road.

No comments:

Post a Comment