Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

slow

i used to think time flew by so fast...and now time seems to be slower than its ever been in my entire life

i'm so grateful for my job. i get to go to a place where people smile at me, give me a hug, ask me questions, wish me a good day, bring me a surprise coffee, laugh at my jokes, appreciate my help and then i get paid. if not for my work, i don't know how i could have survived the past 3 months. thank you God for my job and for those He has put into my life.

i am looking forward to great things coming my way. exciting and wonderful things! i've been given the opportunity that i didn't even realize i needed or wanted, and yet, here it is.

every moment is a gift. each day my quest is to be thankful and look ahead - not behind with what was done that brought me much sadness. some days this might be hard, i'm sure, but with continued strength and grasping tight onto the truth, i will forge on and be the person i know I am which is good, kind, loving, giving, helpful, funny, loyal, and is the one and only - wendace lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment