Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 14, 2012

now i lay me down to sleep.....

...I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray that Heather knows I want only happiness for her sake.

I am grateful for the 13 years of joy, happiness and love. I lived these years with security and gratefulness for your returned love. However, the time ended. The expiration date arrived. Move along.

I'll be OK, I'm finding WenDee....I might even find little Wendy to pick up and hold and reassure that just because people leave it doesn't mean I'm not important and that I don't matter, but rather its because life happens and there are no guarantees, no matter how desperate you wish you could write the ending to the story of a journey.

I look to the God above who I know has carried me all through my life, and I say thank you. Thank you for giving me not what I want, but rather what you believe I needed.

Good night sweet angel. Rest in your Dreams my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment