Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am worthy of love, I deserve love, and I will cherish this love

I am a giving and loving woman who will spoil her with surprises and breakfast in bed

I will take care of my lady and show her what true love is

I can be sarcastic at times, but with humor and a strong woman I will fall into her arms and love her all the more for understanding and being accepting

I will appreciate the differences we have and enjoy sharing her life as we explore and share our time together helping to open one another up to new and fun experiences

I will draw a bath and light the candles while music plays and wait patiently for her to come to me after she is rejuvenated - waiting to worship her in ways shes never known before

I will expect her to give herself completely to me just as I will give myself completely to her in return

There will be open communication and nothing can't be shared and talked about as we both have prior loves and prior lives filled with dreams, goals, hurts, pains and heartache, through opening up and sharing we will build our trust completely

I will support her while going back to school, or visit the family, or be with her children or any outside interest, just as I know she will do the same for me

I promise to not be perfect, perfection does not exist, but I promise to love and cherish her as we see each other in our true selves

I will love...again

No comments:

Post a Comment