Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2014

Day Number 1

Again :)

Aren't we all just really living our lives with starting over again? I know I have...in my mind, in my heart, in my body, in my house, in my job, in my choices...in my life.

I've been too sick, for too long, and I need today to be No. 1 on the road to recovery. Not just with my lungs and with my spirit, but feeling 'alive'. I've felt close to being a non living human being and I don't want that. I have no choice to live or die, I know only God will decide that for me. I know this, I've always known this, but I remind myself again of this.

I do not know where the new road will lead, I only know that I am on it and I just have to step one foot at a time. Where it leads I will only know once I've gone some distance and turn my head over my shoulder to really look at the path I just completed.

There is living to do, people to love, family to care for, spirits to lift, and weak ones to support.

Lord help me, this is going to be something! But I know it won't be worse then what I've gone through and that I will be happy with where I'm going :)

Now, I need to clean out this place and get rid of crap. Things that weigh me down. Clothes I will never wear, gadgets I'll never use, boxes of things that will never be displayed again. Yes yes yes...I will not tackle it all at once, but it is in my short term plans. By July 1st this place will feel lighter and I will be healthier - mostly in my spirit and in my soul - and I will grab those rings that are set before me! I will have some direction and make important decisions. Say it. Repeat it. Live it. BELIEVE IT




No comments:

Post a Comment