Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

my mouth - my worst attribute

i've come to the conclusion that although i'm not perfect, i have certain 'characteristic' (non) qualities that prove me to be less than others.
my mouth for a top one.
you see, sometimes i say things that haven't filtered through my mind first. i have rarely meant the negative things i've said, however my thinking is slow and it didn't reach my mouth in time for spillage. also, i've said things because i react so quickly to a situation and then very soon after i feel bad. however, the word was said. the statement made. the damage done. this has been a determent my entire life and i've suffered greatly because of it. i am not sure if i can fix this. i guess i just always hope that those who know me, know i didn't mean for it to sound like it did. i apologize and yet it doesn't matter. i fear that its too late in my life for people to not understand this about me, therefore i should be alone.
alone. i am alone. in a flash of an eye, i am alone. i hate me. i detest me. i don't want to be me anymore. being alone and sad is too much.

1 comment:

  1. your mouth is perfect. you speak your heart which is tender and loving., it's not a fault, rather your best attribute.you don't fear talking, thinking about your hopes and dreams and going for the gusto. you are nots loser Wen, rather you know what your hearts needs. bad thing though was that you weren't with someone that appreciated that phenomenal gift. please don't beat yourself for being your best and let those that blew it..go because you deserve the best instead of settling on order to get it back. in that equation, you lose

    ReplyDelete