Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 24, 2010

What to do?

So, after getting this 4 page piece of crap letter, I called to speak to my Dad. I said, "Dad, did you know Gloria sent a 4 page letter to me?" he says, "Yes I do". I say, "Its all lies!" He says, "no it is not and I stand behind what she says 100%". WoW. Really Dad? So, what I did - is what I always do - was to get mad! My voice got higher and loud and I was mad and wanted to 'discuss' it further. Dad simply didn't want to so he hung up. Ok ok ok in all fairness, I was PISSED OFF but still, he could have let me rant? They got their say, couldn't I have my say? Did he have to hang up on me? Did he have to dismiss me so easily? So, I call back. He hangs up. I think this must be a mistake. I call back. He hangs up. This happens 4 more times before I call his cell phone and leave an ugly message. I wish I could take that back. I hate the fact that my ugliness was going to be on record, but it is what it is.
Kicker is, jump to the next night. We are out with friends celebrating a new job for a friend and enjoying drinking, dancing and laughing. I got a phone call. Cell phone says: Dad. Really? WTF? No, I didn't answer it, I'm in a club for gawds sake! He leaves a voice mail: "Hi WenDee. This is Dad. I guess you are out. If you want, call me tomorrow." The voice sounded like my old father. The one where everything is fine. It almost resembled a message of those left in the 'old days'. The days where I was still accepted - well, the days where I thought I was accepted that is. According to the letter I'm a piece of shit, spoiled rotten brat, and am a selfish bitch who was a good for nothing daughter.
I'm going to write a note titled:
100 things I've done for my Dad to prove I'm not a piece of shit daughter. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment