Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Next -

Pardon me for a moment so I can share

The thing is, on this Eve of Christmas day, I find it almost humorous that this my most favorite holiday has been awful so many years. 

I’ve loved and enjoyed being with my family for our gatherings, these are my most favorite memories! So obviously I’m not talking about these times.

And this being such a holy and joyful time for the true meaning of CHRISTmas to me also does not take a part in my rant.

And I’m grateful! Grateful for amazing friends that are caring and loving and kind. Friends that go back to Jr High school and friends that knew me as a young mom, and friends I’ve spent some of the best times of my life with and new friends and work friends and those of you that just make me feel so great! 

But a common reason why my Christmas Eves and Christmas days are less then desired will be fixed soon. Things are changing to make that happen. Im so very hopeful for these changes as 2022 begins. 

And while this happens, im going to  remind everyone that sure, there are two sides to every story. Sometimes you also may come across a hurt person  hurting, who never felt the control they desired to run their own life with what they wished for, and who tried on their own but were not heard because there were no words to speak their truth due to fear of rejection. 

This person - if you only know me a little  will know - is certainly not me. I speak, no, I shout my life openly and cry loud and love hard. I’m not ashamed of who I love or how I love and I want to be that example so no, it’s not me I refer to here. 

So looking ahead I am excited to move. Thrilled to live alone. Ecstatic to grow in some ways, but in most ways to return to the true self before it’s too late. 

I’ve not been one to live a lie after 1998, so why have I been letting this go on? 

I’m gonna post but it will probably be gone tomorrow lol

PEOPLE, just love yourself enough to be strong in doing what is best for YOU. You can still be a caring and loving person, you can be that to yourself and your family and those you have no doubt love and care about you ❤️ 

Christmas  socks on the winter California grass, winter in the desert, family love and light, and the little Christmas  tree in my bathroom that has been an annual tradition since 1992. A gift from My beautiful sister Karla and her great idea lives on for nearly 30 years 🙂 

Peace

WenDee

No comments:

Post a Comment