Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Summer is depressing

Of course, every month is depressing when you are a manic depressive person. Right now I'm invisible again. No one sees me. I wonder what would happen if I never spoke a word without being asked a question? No saying hello first, or good morning. Just show up. Just do my thing, wear a fake smile in case the boss is around. Just be. Counting the days till retirement. Counting down having to live in this swelter and be around so many phony people. I hope to buy a little house tucked away in my heart home of Oregon. That is where my excitement is. Fresh air, light rain, green everywhere. Mountains, farms, winery's, downtown, lakes, beaches. Take the light rail to visit my favorite spots. Have my truck and trailer to go camping. Meet new friends that are cool, funny, friendly and accepting. 6 years......please go by quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment