Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Guess what?

I admit it.....
I don't think I deserve to be alive.
I don't think anyone will miss me long, after a couple of months I will vanish from everyone's memory.
So, God. Do you hear me? I'm ready. 
There isn't anything left of me that I can give to anyone.
Jordynn.......she will remember her punkety wunkety Grammy. Jason will tell her the stories.
Evan will remember how much I love and adore him.
Jason knows that it is HIS life for the purpose of my birth, he will continue to bless others. My mission is done.
Mom has lost 2 of her 4 children. She's used to her kids dying on her. Mom is strong.
To my bio dad....fuck you. You fucking walked the fuck away from me and tossed me aside.
I hate you for neglecting me and not reaching out to me. I hate you for letting your wife rule your head and hurt me and my family in the process.
To my friends.................you know I just can't do this
To Nikki.....why did you even bother to love me? I'm un-lovable and I'm sorry I hurt your heart
I can't keep trying to make other people happy when all I do is hurt them.
I am a waste of space and don't deserve a second look. 
I never did.
I hate me


No comments:

Post a Comment