Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 6, 2013

Waiting

It seems my life in some respects has been "put on hold" since November 2011. I've had to wait for something to happen, and then the shoe was dropped so I was left waiting for something else to happen.

Finding me was important. Finding the me that was the new me, as the old me would never surface the same again. And yet, I found me while searching through tears and friends and events.

Then, another shoe. Followed by yet another and another and another......

So the trick is to be the ME that is from within. The ME that doesn't change through challenges or events that I have no control over. The ME that is moved by the passions deep within my soul. The ME that finds joy in the simple and the familiar things. The ME that makes others happy and the ME that others appreciate. I am ME. I love me. I love this next new "ME" that resides. And I will continue to love ME and share ME through the end of times.


No comments:

Post a Comment