Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Connections

Connecting on a level like none other before, feeling like there is comfort and familiarity and yet incredibly new and like nothing previously experienced

Now to give time and space and freedom - must give if there is any hope

I believe

I believe I'm valuable and lovable and worth fighting for
I believe I possess qualities that should be honored and appreciated
I believe there is hope in pushing away past demons and creating daily dances of future loving memories
I believe that what I value, who I am, my individual character traits should be accepted and validated
I believe where there is a pull - there is hope

Time is short and life's continuum of quality is unclear

I choose to live and breathe and run with everything positive and happy and loving


No comments:

Post a Comment