Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What do you want WenDee, what do you really want?

I desire to have a special woman in my life who is strong. Someone who I do not settle on, but someone who has the characteristics that are sincere and honest and open.

She will be someone who can walk into my family and be loving and warm. Her smile and friendliness will capture their hearts and she'll learn to understand the dynamics of what my family is all about. They will welcome her as they see how good she treats me and how loving we are. They will know when they see our eyes and how we interact and they will be pleased that I have found true love.

My love will be an active woman who inspires me to push forward - one who plays and laughs and loves deeply. She will venture out into the world and hold her hand out to me, bringing me with her as we discover new places. She will also allow me to take her arm and bring her to that peace and calm that settles her soul and feel the emotional and spiritual connection that only two who come together in love and respect can feel.

My love will have a past and bring her own baggage and her pain and her broken heart. She will know that I as well carry this same lot. Together we will heal and learn and put all things in the places they need to be in; no longer in the front room but in the basement or the attic. Yes, they shall still remain, but they will not be a stumbling block to move forward. I hope that whoever she is, would not walk away because of anything in my past but rather embrace the wendee of today and want to be a part of the wendee of tomorrow.

I want to live simply and be allowed to love deeply. I want my partner to have the freedom to enjoy their own passions and that I be respected to have the same. I hope that whoever she is, she would not walk away because of anything I have had to experience and may still be lingering around my being.

Since I was a child my heart has been played and beaten. It has been stepped on and broken. I've lost pieces where empty holes remain. But, when alone my heart can never truly heal. I have to trust that there is a way for bandages to be placed by someone special, someone whose love and care would soothe the wounds and the pain and the heart would be held with tenderness. No longer will the sting and the pain that was once felt, remain.

We all have a path in this journey to take. I've been alone long enough. My love, my sweetness, find me lingering along this path - take my hand and please walk beside me as we experience a new life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment