Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2012

My power came to me in early May - Resting on my shoulders with strength and love. My vision reminded me of the love I have for myself and that I have a duty to take care of ME through mind, body and spirit. I have risen, am rising, and will soar to great heights!

Choices were made against my will, but then again...doesn't that happen all the time anyway?

I am carrying on, this time in quiet tones. I am taking care of me, completely. I have so much love to give and want to give and hope to give. I pray that she is waiting for me. I pray that I will know within her smile and within her speak and within her touch that she has been waiting for such a time so we can experience life together. We can laugh and cuddle and hold each other through struggles that surely come from this life.

I already love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment