Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

help

good morning world! so, today i weighed myself. i've not done so because i knew i gained weight. well, i've gained a total of 20 pounds from my lowest point, which was last september. of course, that low point was only there for a minute or two! but this is my life. up and down. only this time i need to get a handle on it so the up doesn't get out of control. we joined a new health club last week and today we go see a trainer who is going to show us the proper way to use all the machines. i've already gone to a yoga class and one water aerobics class, plus two days of working out on the tread mill. i hate exercise! haha :) but, i know what my main problem is and that is the snacking from 7 pm until i fall asleep. i do not do bad during the day, its this night time shit that kills me. so, i push on. i will try again. since i know my weakness - and I know that it will take me down - i will fight it. i will still have a snack, but i will make a wiser decision on the type of snack it is. i'm not a big fan of fruit, but i like veggies and i like popcorn so i will chose that. no more saltines with butter. no more candy. no more chips. no more cookies. God, please help me. please hold me. please remind me. please do not let go of my hearts desire. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment