Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 24, 2016

James Evan Riley

Dear beautiful new baby, I loved you before you were here. I have dreams and wishes I'm praying for you to find. Your Daddy is an incredible man, even though he's allowed things to get in the way this past year. But deep down he had wanted you as his son for a very long time. You will grow to be strong like him, and like your Papa Russ. I hope you will be told about me and that they were only good and happy stories. I love you my new grand baby. Take care of Evan, your pa, when he is down. He has a tendency to be depressed, unfortunately that he gained from me and the many in our lineage. Be a good boy James, don't be hateful or mean. Instead be only kind and helpful and you will reap so many rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment