Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Victim

Apparently I portray myself as a victim. Sadly, I've heard this before and I am still surprised when I hear this. As if I didn't think life was worth living anyway, but now I'm at fault, again. Apparently. I'm so fed up, so tired of always being treated so mean. Words fucking hurt and you know this. Your intention is to say the words that you know cut into my heart like a smoldering sword. And, I'm always caught off guard but it turns into a nightmare. I get upset. I try to discuss but there's no way to be heard. Her mind is made up. And I lose. I end my day in tears, trying to figure out what the fuck happened. Its these moments I'm so certain my time on earth is finished. When will I ever stop being a coward?

No comments:

Post a Comment