Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Too Much

I'll never be good enough for anyone. I might as well face my fate. I fuck up. All the time. It doesn't matter all the good I do because in the end, when you make a mistake - its over. Its not like a bank account where you put money in and keep making deposits. Then one day you withdraw a bit. Even if you have lots of money in there, YOU were bad and YOU took some out so now YOU are a failure...again....always have been and always will be.

I'm too much.

Why the fuck do I think I deserve anything good? Why should ANYONE treat me as if I'm worth it? I'm not.

No chances, or should I say not many are given.

I proclaim that I will be alone forever. Me and my dog. Visiting my grand daughter and family will be the highlights of my life.

I deserve to be alone. I'm fat. I'm stupid. I'm ugly. I'm no fun. I suck at everything. And I hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment