Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

MAILMAILMAILMAIL!!

I got another letter from Evan! I was so happy because I had convinced myself that he needed to write to his friends and his dad and brother and he knew I'd be OK without another letter. But he wrote to me!

This is what it says:

Hey Mom! Thanks for the articles! They were very interesting and helped to re stimulate my intellect :) I'm doing good. When you spoke to me that one day I was kinda having a bad day and was really missing my music. But I'm okay :) So, sorry if I sounded upset or anything. I have to go like right now so I'm sorry for the short letter. I found out I'll be in A School for a year. Its official. I heard I get a phone call in 2 weeks but I promise my next letter will be much longer. I only get to write on Sundays and mail letters out to. Tell Heather thanks so much for her letter. I will write her next week. I love you so much. Love, Evan

These words are like gold to me! This was a short letter but his last one was 4 pages long and it was a beautiful tribute to me, his mom, who he loves and appreciates and who misses the heck outta not seeing or hearing from him! But, seriously, I'm OK because I feel so good that he is doing well and getting another letter of confirmation helps even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment