Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2010

There are just things in Life that will Keep on Hurting You


Dad decided to be a total ass the morning after my sons wedding and hasn't called or emailed to apologize since. I sent a fathers day card and got no confirmation. No reaching out. Its been 3 1/2 months. He and my step mother flew to California and have been going all over with my sister Paula and staying at her and Henry's acting like everything is just so wonderful. I'm happy for you Karla, you deserve to have Dad's attention after all those years he didn't reach out to you. I should assume that I'm old enough now to not need a father in my life. However, reality is....I'll die believing that my father just never cared enough to give a damn to be the sort of father every daughter deserved. I'm so sorry Karla that you missed the years that Dad turned his back on you. Now I suppose its my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment